We offer you the following services within express deadlines:
- Repairs of ball and trapezoidal screws
- Robotised Laser Workplace
- Custom manufacturing
Repairs of ball and trapezoidal screws
Ball screw repairs are done in our factory using top manufacturing technologies and special measuring instruments.We offer the following to our customers:
- Repairs of ball and trapezoidal screws of our own manufacture
- Repairs of ball and trapezoidal screws from other world manufacturers (note: only overhauls with regard to the overall condition of the ball screw)
- Ensuring the correct function and new configuration of the preloading or adjustment of the ball screw nut clearance
- Manufacturing and delivery of new products designed and manufactured according to the provided model (sample)
- Performance of emergency repairs of ball and trapezoidal screws within short periods.
Robotic Laser Workplace
Our laser workplace has a laser with modern scanning technology that allows for precision control of its output. The main purposes of this laser are hardening, surfacing, and welding.
- The six-axis Motoman robot with a working range of 2000 x 7000 mm
- Single-axis positioner – load capacity 1,000 kg, clamping diameter 200 mm, turning diameter 800 mm, maximum length of the clamped component 6000 mm
- Two-axis positioner – load capacity 250 kg, work piece dimensions – diameter 1200 mm
- Preparation table – size 1,000 x 1,000 mm
Workplace Performance Parameters
- Maximum laser beam output 6 kW
- Laser beam diameter 600 μm
- Wavelength 1030 nm
We are also capable of offering our manufacturing technologies to our customers for custom-manufacturing purposes. This mainly applies to the manufacturing of rotary components based on custom drawings.